- Performing Arts
- MonAug28 Senior Pictures 8:00 AM to 3:30 PMFAPAB
- TueAug29 Orientation Training
- TueAug29 Teacher In Service
- TueAug29 Senior Pictures 8:00 AM to 3:30 PMFAPAB
- WedAug30 Teacher In Service
- WedAug30 Senior Pictures 8:00 AM to 3:30 PMFAPAB
- TueAug22 Boys Football - Freshmen vs. Manalapan (Home) 10:00 AMCt. Basie Park
- TueAug22 Boys Football - Varsity vs. Manalapan (Away) 10:00 AMManalapan
- ThuAug24 Boys Soccer - Junior Varsity vs. Toms River East (Away) 10:00 AMToms River East
- TueAug29 Chamber Choir Intensive 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMFAPAB
- TueAug29 Dance Company Intensive 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMFAPAB
- WedAug30 Chamber Choir Intensive 1:00 PM to 4:00 PMFAPAB
On Saturday, June 17th a sold-out crowd of over 300 RBC alumni, friends and families filled the RBC Vincent J. Eck Student Center to celebrate the induction of the Red Bank Catholic Athletic Hall of Fame 2017 Class.
Congratulations to Quenton Nelson (RBC '14) for being named the top offensive lineman to watch heading into the season by NFL.com.
Chelsea Bruce (RBC'14) was crowned Miss Delaware 2017 and will go on to represent the state of Delaware in the Miss America Pageant in Atlantic City in September.
Jay Nerenberg was the number one singles tennis player at RBC from 1985-1988. The highlight of his RBC career was winning the overall NJISAA Singles Championship in 1987.
Jessica De Palo was one of the state's most dominating low-post presences during her years playing for Red Bank Catholic. She helped anchor one of the area's greatest seasons in girls basketball history, with the Caseys going 31-0 in 2000.