Establishing CommonApp Account and Linking to Naviance:
1. Go to www.commonapp.org and set up your account.
2. Write down your CommonApp username (your email) and password – you will need to remember these! Your email is also used to link to your Naviance Account.
3. Add your colleges the colleges you will be applying to via the CommonApp.
4. Click “Assign Recommenders” (sidebar) and the FERPA agreement appears.
5. FERPA MUST be signed before you may proceed.
6. Login to Naviance and match your CommonApp email to your Naviance account.
7. NOTE: You must complete a CommonApp and sign the FERPA even if your school is not on the Common Application.