The mission of Red Bank Catholic High School is to fully engage the minds, hearts, and souls of students in our Roman Catholic community. Our programs pursue excellence in faith, academics, cultural awareness, athletics, and personal wellness. Built upon a 130 year tradition, Red Bank Catholic fosters an environment of Catholic values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, respecting all human life and the dignity of every individual, and pursuing the leadership that is at the core of that tradition.
RBC employees, be they administrators, faculty, staff or coaches, embrace our mission, have a passion for the multidimensional roles that they play, and prioritize the learning process for all.
Red Bank Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a campus conveniently located in downtown Red Bank.
We ask prospective applicants to submit a resume and cover letter for consideration. Upon receipt of your resume we will send you an application for employment.
· Red Bank Catholic High School is seeking a Math teacher beginning the 2019-20 academic year. We are seeking innovative, enthusiastic, and nurturing teachers who are passionate about math and education.
· Ability to teach all areas of mathematics: Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, and Pre-Calculus. Statistics, Calculus, and STEM/Computer/Coding sciences are a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree required but Master's degree preferred.
· Meet with other math teachers to update and implement mathematics curriculum, instruction, and differentiation.
- Collaboratively plan units and projects using a backwards design approach
- Create a classroom environment that establishes high standards, fosters a sense of belonging, and upholds our values of welcome, safety, and respect while providing targeted instruction to address individual student needs
- Work collaboratively with other departments on co-curricular projects,
· Meet/communicate with parents regarding math instruction and education.
· Must be able to pass both state and federal background checks.
· Advanced organization and communication skills are required.
· You must be punctual, enjoy teaching, working, and inspiring students.
If you are interested, please email Mrs. Karen M Falco with a brief letter introducing yourself, as well as an attached resume.