Virtual High School
Red Bank Catholic is a member of the Global Consortium Virtual High School. This allows RBC to offer students over 200 courses, including 20 AP classes, in a unique, global classroom via the internet. Curious students can delve deeper into areas of interest, such as Environmental Chemistry or Nuclear Physics. Motivated students have the opportunity to start exploring specific careers or college majors with career development courses such as Engineering and Web Design. VHS also helps students resolve scheduling conflicts with a diverse course catalogue that allows flexibility.
Below is a sampling of the VHS course offerings:
- Kindergarten Apprentice
- Engineering for Sustainable Energy
- Genes and Disease
- Video Game Design and Development
- Computer Science
- Constitutional Law
- Mandarin Chinese Language and Culture
- Advanced Topics in Chemistry
- Animal Behavior and Zoology
- Computational Science and Engineering Using Java
- International Business
Interested students should speak with their Guidance Counselor visit the VHS Website for more information.