Red Bank Catholic High School is proud to offer international students the opportunity to join our community and attend our school. Amerigo Education, our international education partner, shares RBC's commitment to ensuring each student receives a superior education and has the individual support they need to succeed.
In addition to attending RBC, Amerigo offers international students a comprehensive program that includes:
- A caring residential community with live-in dorm staff
- English Language Learning support
- Comprehensive University Advising Program
- Cultural trips on weekends and over Thanksgiving & Spring Break
- Much more
International Student Tuition and Fees:
- Tuition, Room & Board $62,850 This includes, Preparatory School Tuition, English Language Instruction, Amerigo Residential Program, Academic Support, University Guidance, Dormitory Accommodation & Security, Meals (3x per day), Academic Field Trips, Graduation Fee, Sponsored Weekend Activities.
- Student Fee: $5,950 This includes, Health Insurance, Thanksgiving Break Activities, Spring Break Activities, School Uniform, Textbooks, Airport Transportation (beginning and end of the academic year).
For more information about Amerigo - visit their website at www.amerigoeducation.com.
For more information about RBC international student admission, please contact Director Mrs. Cheryl Thompson at email@example.com or call 732-747-1774 Ext. 164.