Student Assistance Counseling


A Student Assistance Counselor is available to help students with varied personal issues including those that are alcohol or drug related. The role of the SAC is to identify troubled students and help them to connect with the services available to them in our school and in the community.

Additionally, a Social Worker is available three days per week for referrals from our faculty and staff to help students with personal and/or social problems through short term counseling in school or refferal to community resources.