- Performing Arts
- FriMar23 H Day
- MonMar26 B Day
- TueMar27 C Day
- TueMar27 Quarter 3 Ends
- WedMar28 S Day
- WedMar28 Quarter 4 Begins
- SatMar24 Girls Softball - Varsity vs. North Brunswick CANCELLED (Home) 10:00 AMCt. Basie Park
- SatMar24 Boys Baseball - Junior Varsity vs. Don Bosco Prep CANCELLED (Home) 10:00 AMCt. Basie Park
- SatMar24 Boys Baseball - Varsity vs. Don Bosco Prep CANCELLED (Home) 10:00 AMCt. Basie Park
- MonMar26 Senior Choreography 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- TueMar27 Choir Rehearsal 3:00 PM to 6:00 PMFAPAB
- TueMar27 Senior Choreography 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
The City of Burlington, VT recently recognized their Public Works Engineer Susan Molzon (RBC '08) for her successful work on design, construction and management of vital public infrastructure projects.
At the request of student leaders, Red Bank Catholic dedicated today's school day for our student body to stand in solidarity with the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, and to share a day of prayer and reflection.
RBC senior Cate Scarabino has been nominated by guidance counselor Kelly O'Keefe-Howlett for the Monmouth County Guidance Director's Association Caring Award.
For the second consecutive year, a Red Bank Bank Catholic student has won the county level of the National Shakespeare Competition. Congratulations to senior Devlin Stark for taking first place Saturday in the county level of the competition sponsored by the English Speaking Union.
Natalie Cocchi Gorman was the dominant force on the team that set the standard for Caseys Girls Soccer for years to come. A four year varsity starter, Natalie helped lead the Caseys to the school's first ever Shore Conference Title in 1999 and again in 2001.