Red Bank Catholic High School is challenging all Caseys to compete against fellow graduating classes in the First Annual Alumni March Madness Challenge. The winning class will be announced Friday April 5th.
WHAT IS THE ALUMNI MARCH MADNESS CHALLENGE?
Alumni March Madness is a month-long tournament that challenges each class to increase the percentage of classmates who contribute to The Casey Fund.
- HOW CAN I FIND UPDATES ON MY CLASS AND THE OVERALL RANKINGS?
We will update www.redbankcatholic.org and send out update emails and social media (@redbankcatholic) posts periodically through the month with results and ranking. Please contact the Advancement Office at 732.747.3256 with any questions you may have.
- WHAT IF I ALREADY CONTRIBUTED BEFORE THE COMPETITION?
Don’t worry! We are counting ALL donations from your classmates that have been made this fiscal year and are putting them towards this competition.
However, if you would like to make an additional gift and earn extra points for your class, you may give to The Casey Fund in traditional ways (online, through the mail, etc.)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Every gift matters. No gift is too small to count for your class.
All gifts made to the Casey Fund will impact your class participation score.
- HOW DO YOU MAKE A GIFT?
There are several ways to make a gift and boost your class’ points:
1. Give online today! Visit www.redbankcatholic.org/ways-to-give and make your gift.
2. Send your gift in the mail. Checks should be payable to Red Bank Catholic High School, 112 Broad Street Red Bank, NJ 07701 Call 732.747.3256 to make your gift over the phone.
- IS THERE A PRIZE?
Champions will receive…
· A $250 stipend toward your next class reunion
· Class recognition on social media and on the RBC website
· The satisfaction of being recognized as the most spirited Class of 2019
Questions? Contact Matt Pisarcik or Kate Gotta at 732.747.3256 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .